No, I mean simple games, the type you might play in the newspaper but now they have been made more interesting with moving parts and music. Joseph has introduced me to the site Popcap Games, which is full of things like that. You have the option of buying the full versions, downloading a version onto your computer, or just playing online, which is what I do.
My favorite game is Bookworm Adventures,
not to be confused with just Bookworm. Its a spelling game, with a storyline to it. You have tiles and get points for making big words, then the words you spell help you kill bad guys. My favorite part is that there is no time limit, so I can get up and do something else without getting penalized.Joseph also prefers games like
Another good site to visit is the mahjong solitair place. I had never heard of this game before I played it, but its actually quite fun. Its a simple matching game involving mahjong tiles....I guess there is another game with this same name and multiple players, but its played differently.

So if you're bored sometime, I suggest you try something new to waste time. You might like it.
3 comments:
My favorite gaming site is Zone.com. They have all the games you mentioned there... and they have challenges and such where you can win special badges for your gaming achievements. Very addicting actually!!! You have been warned. :)
I love Bookworm & Mah Jong too - they are both so addictive!
For a while Aaron and I were both addicted to pop-cap games. We also found some on Yahoo. I guess we do still play some of them. Lately it's been Peggle. Aaron paid to download the Ipod version. It was a lot cheaper than the pc version for some reason.
Post a Comment