Friday, March 21, 2008

haircuts and jumping babies

So, I decided to trim my hair again.

It was at that point where you have to choose if you're going to go all the way and grow it out, or just cut it again. I went for the 'feel cute now' choice, as I hate that in-between feeling. It has been over a year, but hey, I think I'm wearing the same shirt as the last time I cut my hair! I'm so stylin'.

My hair seems to be getting straighter with time (or it could be the dryer climate?) but somehow I never loose my little twirly hairs right at the front. I've just become more adept at taking pictures of myself so they aren't so obvious.




Hey, are those signs of spring behind that tell-tale pile of snow? Nah, its probably just my imagination.

Hmm. I guess thats not quite enough to take up a whole post. So now I will turn the time over to Joshua and Elora.

Joshua: "Well hello there folks, and welcome to my crib! I'd like you to meet my lovely assistant, Elora."

Elora: " Um, you're my assistant."



Joshua: "Aaannywhooo.... we're glad to see you here today. You're about to witness my assistant demonstrating one of my most favorite tricks of all time! Are you ready for this great feat?"

Elora: "I am SO excited, can I start now? I mean, do you think they can handle it?!


Joshua: "Go ahead, Sis!"


Boing, boing boing boing boing!



Joshua: Isn't she great folks! Lets give her a hand. And next time she might even do this fantastic act clothed!"

Elora: "HEY! I like my belly button."


PS: no babies were harmed in the photoshopping of fake underwear in places where it was needed.

9 comments:

Rose said...

You know... I hardly noticed that there was "fake underwear" on her... until you mentioned it! Hahahaha!

Cardine said...

I didn't notice, either. :)

tearese said...

yay! You weren't supposed to notice, as I will be printing them this way and don't want it too obvious. I just took some color from the background blanket and voila!

julie said...

I didn't notice either! Once you mentioned it, I could tell, but not before that.

I think your hair looks way cute!

Rhea said...

Cute, cute kiddos!! I like your hair. Good photoshopping skills with the underwear, I never would have known. lol

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the kids!

I have hair issues--I go back and forth hating and loving my hair!

BTW--did you hear the bagpipes outside when you were getting ready for Enrichment night?

tearese said...

julie and rhea, thank you for stopping by!
tirzah- I know what you mean, I feel the same about my hair.
No, I don't recall any bagpipes...but then, I was late for enrichment because I had to wait for my dh to come home before I left.

KieraAnne said...

I like your new hair too...and the babies are cute. I think Joshua looks funny with his cute bald head and little pokey-out ears. :)

Anonymous said...

My husband and his friend thought the church parking lot would be a good place to play their fifes and then the friend pulled out his bagpipes. I figured the sisters getting ready would have been worried, but he stopped before they started.