I've seen this on so many blogs lately, it must be traveling like wildfire in the blogosphere. Seriously, none of the people I saw it on don't even know each other. But I thought it would be a perfect post to schedule on the week I'll be out of town. Hopefully you haven't done it ten times already. Here are the rules:
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Of course, some of my commenters don't know me in real life....so surprise me. Or don't comment, which is what I'd probably do.
Thanks guys!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I remember when I met you and your hubby...and found out that you were coming from some where other than Utah I was excited. (Just seemed like everyone was from somewhere around here. No diversity.) hahaha Then after I got my hair cut and Alissa and Kaiden said I looked like "the lady that lives next to Ardis." hahaha We're twins! hahaha At least they picked a good lookin' "mommy" for me to be a twin with. :) I also thought it was cool when I learned Elora's name was from one of my favorite 80's movies. :) We just found it on dvd. Love it!!! :)
I remember torturing you during YW to draw me. You were so kind to actually do so sometimes, thanks! When I didn't have the heart to bug you, I'd just sit and watch your creations come to life. It was fascinating. Years later, I remember sitting in my car outside your house talking 'til the wee hours of the morning after spending the evening hanging out with our friends. Good times.
I've seen this a couple of times too.
I remember riding with you to go help out at a funeral and listening to you talk about not liking to tuck in your shirt. I think this was one of the first times I'd been close enough for conversation. I also remember your baby shower for Elora. You were complaining of being hot everywhere except your feet-you said your feet were always cold. Haha, those are pretty random memories, but I hardly saw you when we lived in the same place!
Like you said on my blog, most of the memories I have of you are from our childhood and church together (when I got there). I do remember you climbing like a crazy person up to the top of that big tree in your front yard. I could never get up very high. You were quick and nimble with those long legs of yours. I also remembering getting caught eating cold cereal (I think it was Count Chocula) by your dad. He was mad we had snuck in the pantry and eaten it. But it was so good!
thanks for playing, guys! I just realized the first paragraph of my post makes no sense. Oh well.
Denelle- hope you guys like your new house, even though you don't have a 'twin' iving nearby!
Julie-I remember that stuff too. Great times.
kara- I remember going to the funeral to help, but I'd forgotten you were there too. Those are funny memories, thanks for sharing.
missy- Ha- I remember eating catfood at your house because you said it was really good. I didn't think so as much as you did...
Ew, catfood?
I remember this one time when we went on a cruise, and you and I would be sleeping in the room at whatever time of day, and we debated as to whether our neighbors were being physically abused or what because they were SO LOUD.
i remember when you and joseph invited us over to your house for dinner and found out we were from the same place. small world hu?
Post a Comment