Saturday, August 02, 2008

Reunion Preview


Awesome rented house....



Full of people


and cute little cousins



some identical babies



and Grandmas




Near a big body of water
(with boat-owning relatives from California)




Quiet times,



Game time



and of course, the nightly card game.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My in-laws had a reunion like that last summer, where we rented a giant house and all of my husband's siblings and their families came from various parts of the country to stay under one roof. I found it a little overwhelming though!

tearese said...

jill- yeah, for the most part I thought it was great, but anytime you get a huge group of people together there are bound to be feelings hurt and offenses taken, not to mention all the new spouses who don't quite fit in yet. I found out later several people had 'issues' with each other, but I was blissfully unaware of any of it at the time.

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! I just thought about the card games I used to play with my family in FL!

That pile of shoes looks like lost shoes waiting to happen!

Melanie said...

You made it back! Cool! Ya I actually ran across your blog today and added it right away! I just started one so its all new to me. looks like you have been doing it for a while. Thats neat. Hope your doing well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! I love you with two babies on your lap. :) That looks like some great memories being made.

Kiera said...

I just have to say...picture of the shoes..LOVE IT! Also, the picture of Elora and her grandma...am I right?...darling!

tearese said...

tirzah- yeah, the shoe pile was usually bigger, but suprisingly none were lost.

melanie-thanks for stopping by!

heidi-yes, thats my sister's son James, he's about eight months younger than Josh. I bet they'll be good friends.

kiera-thanks, I think that shot turned out well. And yes, thats my mom with Elora. They were so cute together.