Some weirdo seems to think they can put whatever they want up there...no matter how inappropriate!
I mean really. That thing isn't sanitary, is it?
Good thing it was only up there for a day. Whew!
By the way....its about 12 weeks along.
And Elora says its another girl named Elora (she said it was named Kiera at first, but she changed her mind.)
In fact she refers to it as "My baby Elora", or "My sister, Elora"
And she's gonna teach her how to eat pizza.
Even though Elora doesn't like pizza herself.
20 comments:
I am the first one(I just happened to be on the internet)!!! How exciting for you guys!!! Congrats. So, when is your estimated due date? I am to tired to try and do the math.
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!! And I love that first picture--what a fun way to announce it!! :) (And I love that Elora has named it "Elora").
Congratulations!!!
Now go wash the fridge! ;-)
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! ;) Did you really hang that on the fridge or did you photoshop that in? Maybe I should do that for my next one...of course I'd have to remember to take a pic before I threw the test away and who knows if that will happen. Oh well. Congratulations. :)
tnr- yeah, I figured I was showing (or at least it feels like everyone is looking)so I better announce it before someone asks. I'm due Aug 1st.
Heidi-yeah, I kept wanting to say stuff on yours and Alycia's blogs (because our boys are all the same age too!) but I had to old my tongue.
Jill-ha, I was thinking of you specifically when I was debating on whether to post these pics....I was pretty sure you'd be grossed out. Don't worry, its been cleaned long since!
kiera- you dork. Not like I told you in November or anything. Yeah, I took those pictures with my blog in mind, but took a while to decide if I'd really announce it that way.
Oh Tearese! Congratulations!! How exciting for you and your family!!!!
Congrats!!!! very cute way to announce it!
Congrats!!! Those (ahem) sticks show up in the silliest places...
Congratulations! I don't know how you don't tell anyone for 12 whole weeks. How are you feeling?
kiera and andrea- thanks!
Skeller-I know, who would've thought?
missy- I told kiera (my sister) the day I found out; I waited till Christmas to tell mom. I had a little morning sickness at my moms house, but I'm fine now!
Congratulations!!! That's great news! I love how you told us - hygiene is so over-rated! :)
Are you hoping for either a boy or a girl? Do you care?
I'm so excited for you!
Ohmygoodness! Yay! That is kind of gross, but I don't care! Honestly, it took me a minute to realize that there was a pregnancy test on the fridge. I kept reading the receipt! Haha! Yay for you!
CONGRATS! I think you should name her Sarah (if she's a girl, that is) - that name has always worked for me!
Congratulations! How exciting! And I'll be sending you an email shortly. :o)
Congrats, how fun to add to your family. How nice that you aren't having morning sickness.
julie- thanks! I wouldn't mind either, but I think we're pulling for a girl so Elora will be happy.
cardine- well, I wouldn't imagine it'd be to obvious to someone who'd never used one..plus, they all look kind of different. Hey, it had a lid on the yucky part too...
sarah-hmm...we'll have to think about that!
doreen- thanks, I'll be looking for it!
Alicia- yeah, I only had bad morning sickness with Elora. I've still gotten more sick with this one than with Josh (leading Joseph to say its another girl) but its usually only if I wait too long to eat, and its usually just dry heaving. TMI?
Congrats Tearese! How exciting! William was sure we would have a boy, and he was right! Hopefully Elora gets her wish too... but maybe a name that doesn't sound so much like hers would be good! :)
CONGRATS!!!! Super exciting!
It's a good thing it wasn't up there for long, otherwise someone might know.
Congratulations.
Congrats! :)
Post a Comment