
Sometimes there are definite benefits to having another girl in the home. I might be saying the opposite when she's a teen (I'm betting on it) but for now, its nice to hear things like:
"Daddy, Mommy did her hair really pretty today, doesn't it look nice?"
"Mommy, I wore these blue pants because I know you like them."
"I love your new shirt, its so cute!"
"When I'm a mommy can I wear clothes like yours?"

How is it that three-year-old girls can be so much more observant than adult men? A question that has been asked since the beginning of time.
5 comments:
Yeah it's nice when Isabelle says stuff like that...she's always complimenting people on their clothes I think it's funny. "Oh! I like your blue shirt Grandma, it's really cute!" She also always remembers to say thanks for making dinner to me and then turns to Patrick and says "Daddy, say thanks for making dinner mommy!" It's funny. ;)
I don't think it's just three-year-old girls, but three-year-olds in general who are more observant than adult men. I could change something about me and I promise my kids would notice before Ben did. I'm glad you have a sweet compliment giving girl at your house.
Do you really want the adult man in your house to ask when he can wear clothes like yours?
Tee hee... just kidding. ;)
kiera- I remember that Isabelle was really nice like that when we visited. I don't know where they get it from..;)
missy- that is probably very true about three year olds! Even Josh will notice and comment if I'm wearing something new.
sarah-lol, hmmm, I guess I should think about that, huh?
such a sweet girl. you should keep her! ;-)
Post a Comment