Needless to say, we've been a little deprived of "daddy time" for a while. Thus its no surprise that when daddy decides to take a Saturday nap on the couch, Joshy is pretty excited to snuggle in with him:

And when mommy later takes Joshua to bed for his real nap, Elora is quick to take his place and make it her own! Poor, sleepy daddy.

Daddy, here's a helpful hint from mommy: "Quit staying up till 11:30 every night!"
8 comments:
I don't see how he can make it until 11:30 every night when he gets up so early. He's a good guy to work so hard and go to school. I'm glad I don't have to do that - my job is at home, and even though it's full time, I can sleep whenever!
They have grown so much! So cute!! Happy Mothers Day!
That is just too cute!
It was so great to see you and your family this past weekend! I'm with Missy - how does he stay up so late and get up so early??? It about killed me staying up 'til 1am and waking up at 5am (my body just does it to annoy me, but I get back at it by not getting out of bed) Friday and Saturday!
missy- I know I couldn't do it. And truthfully, he'd probably be a lot more coherent in the evenings if he went to bed on time!
cami-thanks, you too!
tirzah-thanks
julie- I was happy to see you guys too! I guess I stayed up later than that in college, but I didn't have to get up nearly that early, and I was always late for my earliest classes. Plus, I was 20, not 30!
Those are precious pictures - Joseph looks wiped out, but happy nonetheless. And how could you not be, when surrounded by such sweet children?
I'd probably tell him to go sleep in the bedroom and close the door if he didn't want the kids to bug him...but I'm mean like that. ;)
chelle- thanks. Yeah, he's not quite asleep in the first one, thats why he's kind of smiling.
kiera- it was his idea to have Josh lay next to him, this has nothing to do with kids bothering him, he was letting them lay there.
Post a Comment