Friday, August 07, 2009

Do These Babies Look The Same?

We've noticed recently that our new little fellow Jonah bears a striking resemblance to one of his siblings. Here's Jonah..



And here is Elora at four weeks old. Do you see it?



I wish we had some more pics on the computer of Elora at this age (we didn't have a digital camera yet) but trust me, they totally look the same. Here again...Jonah:



Elora! Hmm. maybe those two aren't the best match. His eyes are too squinty.



But check out this profile. We have some remarkably identical pictures of Joseph asleep with Elora (this is Jonah) but again they're not on the computer.




Still, the only way you know this one isn't Jonah is the frilly dress, right?




Okay, they're not perfectly alike. But the two of them definitely share more of a common look than their poor, bald brother with the orange eyebrows:




Oh, another thing all three had in common.. mommy gained pretty much the same amount of weight with each, though you may not guess it from the pictures:



weekend before Elora's birth



weekend before Joshua's birth



two weeks? before Jonah's birth.

5 comments:

KieraAnne said...

I thought you guys went to the beach only like a week if that before Jonah's birth? Or maybe I'm just thinking of when you posted teh pictures. They do look alot alike, your right. Does this mean that Jonah will look more like you than Joseph? (You know since Joshua is Josephs twin with red hair) I wonder what our next baby will look like...I think James looks like me and Isabelle looks like Patrick. Crazy pictures.

Anonymous said...

There is a resemblance indeed! It'll be fun to see them grow up (or at least see pictures of them growing up).

julie said...

I agree, there's definitely a resemblance, and I'm sure it's more pronounced in person. I'm planning on taking a trip to your neck of the woods in the next couple months, I hope I get to see you and your family!

Mellissa said...

I agree with Julie that the resemblance is probably much more noticeable in person. Either way, they're cute.

Heidi said...

I love your pictures! They really do look alike and they're both so cute!