Most of you are aware that Joshua has been quite a handful in the last few months. He has emptied multiple tubes of toothpaste, bottles of dish soap, contact solution, and body wash; locked us out of the house (to his own great amusement); climbed on the counters to get into Vaseline, medicine, diaper cream, hair products, etc. ; stopped taking naps; increased his screaming and tantrums (probably a direct result of the nap thing); and in general he has been a very naughty boy.
In fact, even though we try not to call him that, he likes to refer to himself by that title. When we tell him he is not a naughty boy, he will insist that he is, and will recount something naughty he has done that day, like he is proud of it.
Poor middle child. He's lucky he's so cute.
Anyway, I happen to have caught one of Joshua's latest adventures on camera...I'm sure you can guess what it was by the blog post title!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's so interesting to me that little boys think it's fun to be naughty. Preston will say "be naughty now, play with Bentley's food..." Then as he's smiling he'll say "go time-out now?" I have no idea why he would think that would be enjoyable. :)
Wow he talks really well. He seems like two years older than James rather than 9 months. That's funny that he was "shaving" I don't think my kids will know what that means. ;)
I love that you post videos! It's fun to hear the kids talk - I agree with Kiera, he talks really well! Sounds like you have had your hands full; new baby and a toddler who wants to get into everything! Good luck with that. :)
alycia- I know, I guess some girls are that way too, but I sure hear from a lot of people who have..adventurous...little boys! I hope Jonah is more like his sister!
kiera- yeah, thats one reason I posted it, he never talks in the videos I take of him, so I wanted people to know he really did know how to talk! He'd watched Daddy shave that morning so...
julie- thanks for watching it! When I post videos I usually get very few comments, so I figure most people aren't interested.
Melanie was the one who got into stuff at our house. Riley kind of did, but not like Mel did. And Carter is our angel kid. I know I just jinxed myself saying that. I love the video. Thanks for sharing his cuteness.
Post a Comment