We went to Moab, Utah to visit Arches on Wednesday and Thursday this week. It was fun because we took my parents and my brother, but not so much of an escape as last year, because it wasn't sunny and warm! Yeah, we were there on the coldest, windiest day of the week.
I hope to have all those photos ready at some point,but for now, I found few from February and March I'd forgotten about!February was Joseph's birthday...

And Valentines day! We all got cards from daddy, then grandma gave us all cards too; the kids gave me a card (with daddy's help) and it added up to a lot of cards! To top it off, Joseph got me some roses, we got the kids chocolates... our table was pretty crowded, but in a good way.

(Did I mention Josh likes to get into every photo I take? So I did a close up of the roses to get Josh out of the picture, cute as he is.)

The next day, they were giving away the extra roses at the grocery store by our house! Since I already had my own, I was happy to give mine to Elora, and she was pretty excited about it.

In March we were going to go on a hike one sunny day, but then we realized anywhere we'd want to hike would have snow. So instead we explored a new park! Elora got stuck up a tree, which was hilarious for everyone except Elora:

So she found some less precarious things to climb on:

Oh, and there was the day Josh drew all over his bedroom door, then left the markers where Jonah could find them...

Luckily, they were water soluble!
And finally, one night, Elora and Josh decided they would help me "clean". They swept the floor, and washed all the chairs and any other surface they could find. Of course, they never did manage to pick up the crayons all over the living room floor behind them!
4 comments:
Beautiful children! I have not been out to Moab, so I look forward to seeing your pictures!
I love the picture of Josh in the background. I didn't even see him until you mentioned that he likes to sneak in the photos!
I thought the same thing as Missy. And GREAT PHOTOS!
Oooh cute pictures! I like the one with the cards, I thought that Josh was a picture on the table when I saw him...pretty flowers. I should update my blog.
Post a Comment