Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Popee learns to crawl

Not to upstage Heidi, because her video was so awesome and fun to watch, but I just wanted to mention that Joshua learned to crawl last week too! I think the video is small enough to post this time , hopefully:



And coming soon....highlights from our weekend road trip! I know you're so excited.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Cute video! We should get together and let the kids play outside, now that it is warming up a bit!

Alycia said...

cute video! he looks like a pro already. when preston started crawling he looked like rudolph in that claymation movie, it was funny. it was fun to hear elora talking in the background too!

andrea said...

cute video!! he is getting to be so big!

Kara said...

I liked hearing Elora talking too! How exciting to have him crawling-although it probably means more work for you!

KieraAnne said...

Yay! I think James has that same shirt.... it's okay cuz we live in different states...and inevitable since we both shop at Walmart. ;) I wanna hear about your roadtrip! With pictures please. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so sweet, Tearese. :) I agree with everyone else--Popee is such a cutie!! And I loved hearing Elora and Joseph's awesome laugh. And I'm looking forward to some road trip stories... :):)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

That is so cute. There is nothing as sweet as a baby, learning new things, all by him/herself, with no guidance. Amazing, isn't it?

Rhea said...

Way too cute! Thanks for sharing!