Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend

Memorial Day weekend, it was rainy.





We didn't get to go on a drive, have a picnic, or go to the park.





But we found a few things to do. We had a few laughs.




And mommy got a few good pictures.




Elora even joined in the fun.






And she thought headphones were pretty cool. (She'd never seen us wearing them before.)




And mommy wondered, "Is this a sign of things to come?"


"Don't bother me mom, I'm listening to my tunes."

5 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Those are cute pictures, they look like a hallmark commercial or something. ;)

Mellissa said...

Those are cute pictures. I also like the new one on your sidebar of the kids with the sidewalk chalk picture.

Referring to a sign of things to come, Ben always says that the next generation of children will have really strong thumbs due to all the video gaming! Ha.

tearese said...

kiera..thanks I really like the first one. missy- or they'll have carpal tunnel syndrom and marital problems.

julie said...

I enjoyed these pictures. Joshua's look in the third pic is priceless. I bet you're right - Elora has found a new toy! Good luck with that. :)

Kara said...

It rained here too. I think you had more fun than we did though. Cute pictures!