It might be more appropriately called " The curvy climbing thing park":


The hanging upside down park:

Or the intense workout park:
Feel the burn!!Of course, if I were the one naming it, I might go in a different direction. The toys were nice, but what I love about this new park is the trees. Anciently towering, mysterious and shady: this is why I like coming here. Oh yeah, theres a pretty nifty stream too, crossed by a quaint little bridge. Maybe I'll call this place "Romantic Tree Park":
Or perhaps The Rock Skipping Place:



(note my glasses. Stupid allergies.)
How about The Park With Perfect Lighting at Eight in the Evening:
I swear I'm not annoyed. I just look like this.I've got it. I think I'll call it, "Beautiful".
14 comments:
That is a really nice park--for grownups and kids.
Have you found Ryan's Place Park? It is well worth checking out.
I wish we had a cool park...but then again even if we did it's way too hot outside to go to one...and if it had a stream like that it would be super muggy. I like your pictures though. :)
Is that the one on the south east part of town close to the little market? I know that Ardis and Candace have gone there. We still need to make the trip. It looks like fun!
tirzah- I've heard of it, but we haven't been there.
kiera- sorry its so muggy where you live. If you visit, we can go to this park. Maybe.
denedu- I think its the same park, yes.
Excellent photo skills!
That park is beautiful. How do you get your kids to stay out of the stream?! Riley would be in there in no time at all. I think his goal in life is to make me insane. He's slowly achieving his goal.
Wow. I want to go find a nice park now! I love the rock skipping pictures of Elora.
Awesome pictures! Sigh. I love the idea of sitting under some romantic trees with a good book to read for a few hours. A good man would be nice, too, but I'm not holding my breath. :)
What a great park, I was just thinking "Wow, great lighting" right before I got to your caption about the great lighting, lol.
cardine- thanks!
missy- Elora's not too interested in getting wet..I actually wanted to take more pictures and she took off back to the toys again.
kara-I like them too.
julie- it would definitely be a good park for reading..with or without the man.
jen- that is pretty funny.
Those are very beautiful pictures! I especially love the rock-skipping ones. Wow!
thanks sarah! I brightened them slightly in photoshop, but I honestly didn't change them much from how it really was.
Beautiful, indeed!! Love the lighting and especially the backlighting on your hair :-)
Parks are the BEST for kid pics, aren't they?
lovely photos, and yes, great lighting! parks are such fun on cool days. we tend to go in the late fall after the steam of summer has gone!
Post a Comment