Sunday, June 08, 2008

Introducing the nerd of the household

While we were at the lake, Joseph took the camera from my hands to snap a few pictures of me, as I always complain that I'm never in any of our photos.

He pointed the lens at the kids first, and I started whining that he was supposed to be shooting me. Then I started posing and being pouty, trying to be cute I guess.

Yeah...thats when I realized he had the camera on 'film' mode. And I also realized what a dork I am. I debated on whether to show this to everyone or not. But then I figured, many of the people who read this blog regularly already know I'm a nerd. And for those of you who weren't aware of this fact? I apologize, but felt you deserved to know who you were fraternizing with.

Besides, it can be entertaining, right?




Incidentally, he did get a few photos of me after this, at very artful angles even if my face was in shadow. I'll publish the one I spruced up a little:






Oh, and Joseph? Here's the best picture of you, punk:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You two are so fun! :)

(And great job with the picture, Joseph--I loved the artful angle!)

KieraAnne said...

Tearese you're so whiney!! ;) j/k I like your pants...I wish I had cool pants.

Kiera said...

I just LOVE that picture of you!! The angle the mood. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of you!

tearese said...

heidi, kiera, tirzah- I'll let Joseph know you liked our collaborative work on his artful shot!
kieraanne- hey, I think it runs in the family.

andrea said...

i love that picture of you, it turned out so good.

julie said...

That was funny. I really like the photo of you and the photo of - ahem - Joseph was great.

Rhea said...

You guys are funny. I love that last picture of you walking in the water. Very nice!! And of course, the bum picture is awesome. lol

tearese said...

andrea, julie, rhea- thanks for stopping by guys!
julie and rhea- whew, I'm glad not everyone is offended by the bum pic. I'm glad I didn't erase it off the camera like Joseph told me to.

Mellissa said...

All I have to say is Joseph deserved what he got... ;)

I think the video of you shows that you can be married to someone and still be silly with them. It was great to see.

You move like your mom. It's funny to see the traits we pick up from our parents, isn't it. I think it's because you're tall like her.

tearese said...

missy- I move like my mom? Huh, I don't know what to think about that. I already knew I looked like her though.

Cardine said...

I love the bantering.

That is a good picture. I like the hands on the hips upset poses from the video.

Fantastic.

Mellissa said...

I guess I tend to notice more than appearance similarities people have within their families. I notice it with my sister-in-law; she does so many thinks just like her mom - sometimes it's spooky! One time my mom was watching me walk and she said I walked just like my dad. Maybe that's something I picked up from her.

I watched one of the video's of Kiera's kids on her blog, and she sounds just like your mom. That was weird.