Yesterday, we decided to test it out at the local lake. It wasn't quite as warm as one might like, but it was still fun.
The two kids played really well together.
This is Elora's version of "swimming". She got a little upset when her face touched the water once.
Even though it was chilly out, Elora kept insisting on getting back in the water.
As long as there was a towel waiting for her on land.
All in all, a nice afternoon.
13 comments:
Those are really cute! I like the second one of Elora it's pretty. Mom said you went where we were having the reunion?
I love the second picture of Elora "swimming", her hair is so striking in that.
I have some photos of my as a little kid like these at one of the Great Lakes. I was fine with the water and the cold air, as long as I had a towel waiting for me. It seems that "sense of adventure" has left me some as I've gotten older!
kiera-thanks. Yes, our reunion is very near this lake, I'll tell you about it later
jill- thank you, I like that one too. I'm the same way..I brought a suit, but no way was I getting in the water!
I agree with you and Jill - when the weather is nice and hot, then I'll get in the water.
You know, you always have cute pictures of your kids. I definitely think you have an eye for capturing the right moment, but you do have exceptionally adorable subjects!
WOW!! Absolutely wonderful photos!! (do I detect some Totally Rad Actions?!? just guessing ... I have the 3 free downloadable ones and LOVE them!). The kids look like they're having a blast despite the cold water :-)
You're pictures are beautiful and Elora looks like she's enjoying her cute new swimsuit!
Beautiful shots! I agree--Elora's hair is so gorgeous and Joshua is looking like a little man! How fun. :)
missy-hey, thanks!
skeller- no, the only actions I have are from Pioneer woman, and then I mess with them a little bit too on my own.
alycia- thanks, yeah she really liked it.
heidi- doesn't Joshua look so big sitting next to Elora?
You guys do fun stuff. We're really boring.
Looks like a lot of fun. As a kid I totally would have been in the water, too! As an adult, probably not if it was chilly. Maybe though.
As always, I love the pictures!
kara- awe, thats not true. I guess we do a lot more things than my family growing up, but I'd rather have fun memories for my kids than have lots of money saved up. We may regret it later!
julie- Yeah, I walked around in the water as it wasn't too chilly, but no way was I stripping my clothes off to get in.
Your pictures are looking fantastic!! I'm getting ready to shoot some beach shots next week. I only hope mine will turn out as well as yours have. Nice job!
Don't you just LOVE the Pioneer Woman? She is awesome and her actions ROCK!
kiera- yes, PW is great! Thanks for the compliment, I'm sure with your experience, your shots will turn out amazing as usual.
Post a Comment