
First of all, does this picture look like I'm faking my belly to anyone else? It totally looks like I just stuffed something in my shirt.
Oh, and yeah, I skipped 28 weeks...because really, its not much different than 24 weeks, is it?

How I'm doing:
This month I've been feeling unattractive and not very pleasant, but it has more to do with my horrible summer allergies than with my burgeoning belly! I could care less what I weigh, but I hate that my face is blotchy, I can't wear eye make up, and most days I can't really wear my contacts. Being hot and sweaty doesn't help either- and its not even that hot yet!
Speaking of what I weigh, at this month's check up I had gained only two pounds! (as opposed to last months almost ten). I was so surprised...I guess my food choices were better than I thought? Again, I am sooo not obsessed with my weight when I'm pregnant, but I was quite startled! (My weight is always a surprise at the check-up, as I don't own a scale.)

The Kids:
Elora's updated name for the baby: Jonah August Toby Strawberry Cookie Goopy Banana Milk....etc. Guess which two names we're deciding between?
Elora and Josh's favorite time of night is after their bath, when they get to sit on my bed and watch or feel the baby move around. He's always active around then! Josh is usually gentle and soft in touching my tummy, though occasionally he'll decide to lay down and kick me in the ribs- intentionally. I don't know what thats all about, but I hope that aggression doesn't carry over to the new baby when he's born. He's been a lot more violent than usual lately, and I'm not sure if its the onset of the terrible twos, or if he senses the baby is on its way to boot him out of his spot?
Did you notice:
in the three pictures above, my slight shift in each picture makes my belly look different sizes? Weird. That last one looks huge!
4 comments:
I noticed that. You should go get your haircut then you wouldn't feel so hot and sweaty 'cuz it would be off your neck and you'd feel prettier with a fancy new haircut. ;) Sorry, I had to change my comment 'cuz I misspelled some words...
I did notice the subtle changes caused by your subtle stance shifts. Very interesting.
I can't believe you're at 32 weeks! You'll have another baby before I know it. (Time seems to go faster when I'm not directly involved.) I agree with Kiera, a hair cut will help you feel cooler. I really liked the Claire Danes photo you emailed me and think you'd pull if off beautifully!
I didn't notice anything different with your belly until you pointed it out. I did notice how long your hair is, and maybe Kiera is right that a haircut would help with the heat. I can't believe you're 32 weeks either. It goes by so much faster when it's not my own body under assault!
kiera-yeah, but its notmy neck thats sweaty! Besides, I haven't decided to cut my hair yet, and even if I did, I can't afford it right now.
julie- I like that cut too, but like I said, I always try to get that cut and it never looks that way. Plus I know i won't be up to straitening my hair everyday for at least a month after I have the baby- so I have to decide if that'll look worse with short or long hair?
missy-I think pregnancy also goes fast when there are other kids to take care of, don't you? My first one seemed to take FORever in comparison.
Post a Comment