Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two Years Old!

Two years old this Friday: what a big boy Joshua has become! Yet, he doesn't seem that big, until I look at these older pictures..... (I apologize if you've seen many of these before)

newborn at the hospital-




a few days old with Saucy sister-




mommy's failed attempt at a 4-week picture-




four months old!-


six months old and eating real food-




sitting up so big with a proud sister-




nine months and so rambunctious (doesn't the nicer camera make a difference ;))-




One year ago at one year old!



what a delicious cake!




In this last year, Josh has grown taller,



lost some baby fat,



and maybe grown a little hair (pictured with cousin Alana) ...



but those big brown eyes are just as sweet as ever. Happy second birthday buddy!

10 comments:

Jill - GlossyVeneer said...

It's pretty cool to look at pictures chronologically to truly see how rapidly a child changes!

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY Josh!!

KieraAnne said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Joshy! It's crazy that he's already two. James sure isn't. :)

Rose said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!

Kiera said...

That cake relaly does look delicious on that cute little face. Happiest birthday Josh!!

Kiera said...

bad spelling...I was too quick on the send button. OOPS.

Alycia said...

I remember that day when Joshua was born, and I remember how Elora acted at the hospital. She did sit still for a little while at least. ;) It's crazy to think it was two years ago! They've both grown up so much! I LOVE the last picture by the way!

julie said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Wow, it's amazing that it's been two years. I hope he has a great day today!

tearese said...

jill-true, especially when they're still small the change is rather dramatic.
everyone-thanks for your good wishes!
alycia-I love that one too. How's everything going with the new one?
julie-thanks!

Mellissa said...

Yeah, those brown eyes are going to make girls crazy some day. It's fun to see how both your kids have grown over the last two years. I hope Josh had a great 2nd birthday.