Thursday, August 07, 2008

Joshua hangin' with the boys

At our reunion, there were only two other babies with whom Joshua could play. The first was James, Kiera's son. While he was the mirror image of Josh, the eight months age difference didn't contribute to a close buddy relationship quite yet.




The other baby was my cousin "Paul's" daughter, "Laura", who is just a month and a half younger than Joshua, her birthday being just a week after the reunion. They had a few moments together, but they were few and far between.



Luckily for Joshua, I have a few cousins of my own who are still fairly young: this family of four boys range in age from thirteen to just barely five. Josh was fortunate to spend the last evening of the visit with this cute kids, who were more than happy to entertain him. We got some great shots of Joshua having the time of his life...plus a few shots of his fake forced laugh, which is hilarious to behold.
(Note: Joseph caught all of these next snapshots, I was just the post-editor!)






Spending the evening with the 'big boys' must have inspired him, because ever since we've been home, Josh has decided he's ready to walk all over the place. Way to go Joshua!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. I love that he's looking right at the camera in some of those shots.

denedu said...

What a cutie! I love the picture when he's lookin' right at the camera with this look like, "hehehe...I'm gonna cause some trouble." hahaha I just love those big brown eyes! :)

KieraAnne said...

He looks like he has way more hair in these pictures. I guess the angle is right or something...James always looks like he has more hair then he does in pics too. :) Sorry they couldn't be better friends. Maybe next time. :)

julie said...

I think it's cool that you and Kiera have kids that are close in age that are the same gender. I bet they become good friends as they get older.

Really cute photos! I hope to see him in person this weekend!

Kara said...

He's got such a great smile/laughing face (?) That's so nice that he found somone to entertain!

KieraAnne said...

"5 months age difference?" I thought they were 8 months apart. ;) Or did you mean that James was 5 months?

tearese said...

sarah-thanks!

denedu- yeah, there are a few of those...

kiera- I fixed it to say the right months, I guess I got mixed up.

julie-thanks for visiting! I'm glad you guys got to stop by.

kara- yes, most of the time he's happy and laughing, its great.