Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Sweater Montage

Technically, this third item isn't a sweater, but a long sleeved orange shirt. My former orange shirt was a staple of my wardrobe for years, but had developed some unfortunate holes in the elbows. So that you don't have to suffer through some more boring photos of just me, I've decided to jazz it up a bit with some fantastical backgrounds.
As this shirt is orange, I thought a nod toward the Halloween season was in order.
PS check out my cool dark framed glasses that I always forget I own. So Harry-Potter-esque.


Gee, this cave is a little dark. I'm glad the moon is so bright tonight...wait, was that a wolf I just heard howling?



This forest has such interesting trees...I wonder if its haunted? Wait, is old man willow over there calling my name?



Good thing this innocent field is so well-lit. There can't possibly be anything sinister lurking.....aaaaahhhh!

9 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Oh no! Not Old Man Willow! ;) I like your glasses, they're way cool, you should wear them more often. Your shirt is nice too. One of these days I'll remember to remind Patrick to send you those sweaters I told you about... ;)

julie said...

I like your glasses, too! If I had your face shape I'd wear those glasses all day long!

I can't wear orange. Well...I can wear light orange (I'm wearing light orange as I type, coincidentally) but not the color orange of your shirt. It's a pity, really, and I wish it weren't so because I really like your orange shirt.

I love the backgrounds!

tearese said...

kiera- I knew at least you would get the reference. Yay more sweaters!

julie- I know, I almost never wear my glasses these days, but every once in a while I remember these.
My old orange shirt was a lighter pumpkin orange; I wasn't happy with the shade on this one at first, but I'm getting used to it.

Anonymous said...

I would say your classes help make you look smart, but you already look smart without them, so... I guess they help make you look smarter. :)

Mellissa said...

I, too, love the glasses. And even though my hair isn't the same shade of red as yours, I'm glad I'm not the only redhead who likes to wear orange.

tearese said...

sarah and missy- thanks, I like the glasses too, though I always feel self-conscious when I wear them, because they draw attention.

kanaboke said...

the top pic is my all time fave! I have to say the pose does it for me...and who cares if your glasses draw attention..it's good attention girlie, so bask in it ;-)

Kiera said...

You are SO funny! I love this post! How creative of you, and so festive. Nice shirt by the way...totally my style.

tearese said...

kanaboke- I like that one too.
kiera- thanks, it was fun putting these together. I wasn't sure what I was doing when I took the pictures originally.