Actually, this is another one of Elora's "photo shoot" posts.
( Here is where you can see more of these skirts for sale.)
When we went out to take pictures, I knew I really wanted a cute picture of her sitting on a fence. So we took a lot of them.

And she wasn't always sitting.

I'm not sure if any of them are exactly what I want (due to the lighting and Elora being a grump half the time) but they are pretty fun. Which one would you choose to hang on the wall?
So demure
This one is pretty nice.
This one is pretty nice.

I just wish I'd put her on the other side of that jutting post before I moved over here for the shot..

Yeah, straight on shot with a weird expression? I don't think so.

If only she'd look at the camera, this would be perfect! I love the blue sky.

Okay, harsh light and a fake smile. Maybe not.

I must say this one is kind of cute. But maybe it could use a different treatment? Oh darn, she's not smiling again.

Of all of them, this might be the best as far as fence sitting goes. But I'm not sure if its what I want. Hmm. And there's a stupid picnic bench. Who put that there?

Did I mention Joshua got a little jealous of our taking pictures of Elora?

He actually posed himself against a fence, yelled until we noticed him, then gave a big cheesy grin so I'd take a picture. I missed the big grin, but at least he was still posing:

I guess we'll have to do one of Joshua soon...he likes to wear Elora's headbands, I wonder how he'd feel about the frilly skirt?
10 comments:
WOW!!! Beautiful children in a beautiful setting!! I love all those fall colors :-)
I couldn't even begin to choose just one of your darling photos (I can never choose amongst my own either ... I suffer terribly from indecisiveness...).
I like the last two of her and the swinging one. That one is great. And I didn't even notice the picnic table. The kids are darling!
thanks ladies! I can't decide either. I have two more posts worth of pictures too. Ugh. I like her pose in the last one, just too many distracting things in it. I don't know.
I'd hang the swinging one on my wall. That is a great action shot with an amazing perspective (uh, I'm glad she's wearing pants, too). :)
He might like the skirt. Riley used to come in the bathroom when I was putting on my makeup. He'd take my powder, open it up, pat his cheeks and nose, and turn to me and say, "How I look?"
I like the one where it was the criss-cross fence and she was standing on the right side. I didn't notice any jutting post like you did, but I don't have your eye for stuff like that. And the one of Joshua posing, so adorable.
My favorite is the one of her looking behind her at the sky. Everything looks good - Elora, her skirt, the trees, the sky. That's my pick, though I won't get my feelings hurt if you don't choose to hang it on your wall.
Gorgeous! And I love that Joshua posed himself--that is too funny! :)
sarah- yes, I'm glad she's wearing pants in that shot! BTW I searched forever for some purple leggings to go with that skirt, but they didn't have any bigger than a 2t (she wears a 4T.) All the pants her size had flared legs. Darn it.
missy- how funny..yeah, we've tried the skirt on him now, and he did like it, the silly boy.
julie- I like that one too...except we can't see her face, and since its supposed to document her looks at three, it doesn't quite work.
heidi- thanks, yes he is quite a ham.
missy- ps she's actually sitting on the fence. The post I'm referring to is the one next to her that covers up her legs...thus making it hard to tell she's sitting there!
I looks like you guys had a lot of fun and that is a cute skirt. I think that I like the first one the best.
Post a Comment