This is the last, but my most favorite out of all the sweaters I got. I think its called "Golden Ray Snap Front Henley".
Ooo, so fancy.

"What a nice fall day, why, my sweater fits right in! Its a bit chilly out in this 1994 drawing. Hmm, I wish I had a specialist here to come straiten my sweater for this picture."

"Wow, I'm glad I thought about bringing my chair out for a nice afternoon viewing of the fall harvest. I know, maybe later I'll throw a harvest party!"

"Man, no one ever comes to my harvest parties."
9 comments:
Wow, Tearese, that last one looks so real! I remember you sharing that piece of artwork before and I'm so impressed with how you were able to make yourself really look part of it. Beautiful job!
I'll come to your harvest party!!
hehe...you're so funny...I like your sweaters....
thanks Heidi..I did better on some than others ;). In the first one, I blured myself on purpose so that the tree would look like it was in front of me, but now it just looks like the photo was blurry. Oh well.
sarah- oh, thanks!
kiera-mm, thanks.
I like the one with the chairs!
Your art is so beautiful!
I am glad the skirt was a hit. Your daughter is so darling and seems to really match the purple skirt. Thanks again for the shout out.
How sad and lonely you are at your harvest party. You're just so intimidating in all your great sweaters.
Seriously woman, how do you do these amazing Montages??? You are sooo cute!
tirzah- thanks, me too.
emze-thanks, she really loves it.
missy, yes, that must be the reason no one came.
kanaboke- I waste lots of time, thats how!
Post a Comment