Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Cookies!

This is reloaded...the first time the video was out of sync, but I think its fixed now!
So, yeah, Joshua saying "cookie" is a lot like the video of him saying, "I cooking!"
I just thought it was cute that he climbed up and opened the cupboard trying to get them. Maybe its just a mom thing. I love the beginning where he's talking to himself about it..he's saying that it's blue.. then his voice gets more demanding when he notices I'm watching. I also like the ending.
And I just have to apologize for Elora making noise in the background. And my getting angry. But it was really annoying!

7 comments:

Cardine said...

That was cute! Thanks for fixing it. Also... gotta love the name Jude. :)

Doreen said...

Okay, I love that you filmed that. And I love that he tried moving the chair around. Sounds like Elora was having fun, too. :p

Mellissa said...

I like the deep thinking with moving the chair a different direction. Poor kid. Just give him a cookie! :)

tearese said...

cardine- yeah, I'm glad it worked this time. I noticed everyone on the poll likes that name too...I like it, but I admit its not my first choice! Too bad everyone else doesn't agree with me.

doreen- I know, I feel so diabolical because I laugh everytime I watch the part where his finger gets caught in the chair. Elora was shaking dice in a cup right behind me!

Missy- Hey, he had two cookies already before he climbed up there!

KieraAnne said...

THat was pretty cute. I didn't realize he could talk so well. I guess I picture him closer to James' age/development than he is. He's almost two right? Crazy. We should go to each others houses so our kids can play.

tearese said...

kiera- except,my kids would totally beat up your kids.

julie said...

Cute! He's pretty smart to have almost figured out how to get himself a cookie. Watch out for the day when he finally manages it! :)