So this is Josh's current 8x10 in our wall arrangement. It's from last March (Easter of course) and he's only nine months old!

We got tons of cutie pics this year. I was going to have you help me decide which to use, but I ended up picking one before this was set to post. Still, I'd like to see what you'd pick if it were you. What do you think?
1.The appeal of this one is that its horizontal.. I won't have to change the frame orientation. And his mouth is so cute. Btw, I need to clean up all of these- you know, like that tale-tell white around his head. Oops.

2. Doesn't he look like a sweet boy here?

3.This is the one from the Easter post. I love how this angle makes him look so big!

4. He just has the funniest expression!

5. I love this grin. I also love that he's kicking his feet.

6. Okay, here I just wanted you to see his funny squinty smile. Its a mom thing.

This is Elora's 5x7 that is on the wall right now. It is from last April as well.
Which one do you think would look good in its place?
(So, when I cut her bangs, they always look straight when I first cut them..I don't know what happens to make them this way the next day. Poor girl: her hair always looks disheveled like her mother's.)
I just noticed how much her hair color has darkened since last year!
1.

2.

3.

4.

oh...and there is her deliberately 'sad' picture too:
6.
8 comments:
I like number 6 of Joshua and 2 of Elora. I should rotate pictures on my walls...I should PRINT pictures and then have some to rotate. ;)
I absolutely LOVE number 6 of Elora. It's a great shot! All of Joshua's are way cute. Number 2 would match Elora's number 6 well, I think.
I love # 6 of Josh! That face he makes is so cute!! #2 of Elora is cute!
I can't decide. They're all really great. I have to say, Elora does not look like she's 3 1/2, she looks much older. I like her serious picture - you get to see those amazing eyes of hers really well. And I liked Josh's squinty smile best.
Thanks guys! Wanna know what I chose? I picked 2 of Elora, because its actually closer to her real smile and I mostly like that its a closer shot. The others were cute too though. My mom picked 4 for her wall.
And I picked 5 of Josh, but almost picked 3 because the angle was so cute. My mom was like you guys and chose six of Josh for her wall, (which is what Joseph liked too.) I love his face in it, but was afraid he was so close to the edge on the left that the frame would partially cover him and it'd look really uncentered. So 5 had the closest expression, and also the cute kicking leg!
But, confession: I decided I liked all of them so much that I'm switching out a frame of eight 4x6's from last fall so that I can hang most of the rest as well.
I win.
Missy- thanks,everyone says she looks old (she's bigger than the four year olds in her class, height wise). Which is why its so embarassing when she acts like a baby!
I liked 6 of Josh and 2 of Elora. I really liked her #6 too but she has such a great smile, it would be a shame to not put her smile on your wall. :)
julie-thanks, I agree! I love the pic of Elora's face, but sadly I don't know if it'll make it on the wall because her smile is so cute.
Cute pics! I love the big smiles of Joshua's (so # 5 or 6) and I would say #2 or 4 of Elora :)
Okay, I wrote that before I read the other comments. I'm glad everyone agreed with me :)
Post a Comment