Friday, April 03, 2009

Second Series: Portrait #4

I got a late start on this last portrait (according to my own schedule) because of our Spring Break trip and other things. I feel bad that it took so long to get finished!



Basically, its the same stuff as the other three siblings: blue eyes, brown shirt, brown-blondish hair.



Like the last sister, the print from my computer was a little washed out, so I was adding extra color to try to liven it up a bit.



There were no freckles to add this time, but his shirt was the same as his brother's, with slightly lighter hair. It was nice to have the other three portraits still here to compare and make sure their face colors all went well together.



I finished up the hair, darkened the blue back ground a little around his head and neck, then added a bit more color to the face.


Voila!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

You totally rock! I can't wait to put these on my wall! :o)

KieraAnne said...

Voila! Whoa! I didn't know you were french! ;) Nice picture...you can draw me one someday if you want. How many more do you have?

julie said...

I love how the sweater turned out! It's interesting to see all the colors that make it look so good. These are cute kids and I bet their portraits will look great hung on a wall all together!

tearese said...

doreen- thanks, they're in the mail!

kiera-um,si! I mean, we? Sure, call me and we'll discuss a price. hehe.

julie- thanks, I hope they do look good together.