missy- I know, I think its the dress clothes. This is the first 'tie' Joshua has owned and it makes him look so big! I like E's dress too; she loves it as purple is her favorite color.
kiera- thanks, I love it too. It was a happy accident, as little Bobo wouldn't stay in Elora's lap where I put him.
kieraanne-he does, huh. His head is huge!
julie-thanks Julie! I'm glad Josh's hair is red, but I think it will get darker. We've already noticed in the back where he had a haircut it is growing back more brown than red :(
6 comments:
Both of your kids look so much more grown up in these pictures than I have ever seen them. I love Elora's dress!
The second photo is DARLING!! all of them are but that 2nd one is my favorite!
Hope you guys had a great Easter!
Joshua looks just like Joseph in that second picture...crazy!
Wow - Elora's hair is so long and pretty! And, I'm glad Josh's hair is coming in red. They both look adorable! Happy (belated) Easter to you, too! :)
missy- I know, I think its the dress clothes. This is the first 'tie' Joshua has owned and it makes him look so big! I like E's dress too; she loves it as purple is her favorite color.
kiera- thanks, I love it too. It was a happy accident, as little Bobo wouldn't stay in Elora's lap where I put him.
kieraanne-he does, huh. His head is huge!
julie-thanks Julie! I'm glad Josh's hair is red, but I think it will get darker. We've already noticed in the back where he had a haircut it is growing back more brown than red :(
Beautiful children, they must take after their mom.
Post a Comment