
We've got all the regular Easter stuff (all on Saturday.) Coloring eggs,

Meeting the Easter Bunny (Elora wouldn't leave him alone and kept getting in other people's pictures...),

An awesome Easter egg hunt divided by age groups (always the best way to do it!). Josh was in the youngest category, 2 and under.

Elora was in the next group up, 3 to 5. She only got like five eggs (half as many as Josh, who gathered them all himself!) but she was still pretty happy about it.

Then there was the traditional enjoyment of the spoils.

We were so happy to not have snow on the ground this year! Although it snowed a few days later, but that's beside the point.

Hope you had fun too!
3 comments:
One of the best things about Panguitch was the Easter egg hunt. They also divided it up by age groups and all my kids got plenty of eggs in their baskets. Your kids are so cute in their biker jackets - especially Elora when she's wearing the tutu.
Yay Easter! Wow there are way more eggs at your hunt then there was at the one we went to. I like their biker jackets too...I think Isabelle would be scared of the Easter bunny, but she's never met him, so who knows. ;)
missy- I remember that cedar used to do it that way too, over on the baseball fields North of our houses. I hate the way they do it now.
kiera-I bet there were way more kids too..it was for all of married student housing, and I think anyone who is a student with kids. I was suprised Josh wasn't scared of the bunny.
Post a Comment