Friday, June 19, 2009

The Princess and the Pest

Hi guys! This is Joshua.
My sister probably told you Grandma got her a cool dress, huh. I didn't get a cool dress.
Mommy was taking pictures of Elora in her pretty clothes, and I got a little jealous. So I sat myself right in the middle of the shot. Aren't I funny?



After mommy stopped telling me to go away, she decided she could take pictures of me too... because I am cute even in my regular clothes. So Elora helped me to pose for the camera. Isn't she the most helpful sister?



She even held my hands because she is my friend. Mommy thought we looked so cute and serious standing that way.



Kind of like kids posing for a picture a long time ago!



I wanted to walk a bit after that- I don't like holding still for the camera! Mommy said it was okay to leave, and



Elora let me walk all around with her, because she likes me.



She even let me play with her for a minute! Whew, that serious stuff was getting too tough for me.




I'm so glad mommy took pictures of me too. I know I made them twice as cute as those ones with just Elora!

6 comments:

Mellissa said...

So cute. That is nice of Elora to share the spotlight with her little brother. And yes, they're twice as cute - because there are twice as many cute kids in them!

julie said...

Darling pictures! I love it when your kids tell the story - they are so insightful and well-spoken! I agree with Missy, Elora was very nice about sharing the spotlight with Josh. My niece sometimes throws a fit when her "photo shoots" are interrupted by someone else. :)

Rose said...

Very cute photos! (And that is an adorable dress!)

Cardine said...

Just wanted to say:

Happy Birthday to you!

julie said...

Happy Birthday (late)! I hope you had a great day!

tnralvords said...

These are so cute. I love her dress.