I know which versions I like the best...though I do like them all....but which do you prefer?
Here are two of Josh, with Elora running way in the background:


Here are two of Elora, she looks so old in these! :


And I tried four different versions of this running shot. I think there is definitely one best one here, but what do you think?:




Finally, my sweet girl smelling a flower:

11 comments:
Those are some very cool pictures
Here are my thoughts
Josh: I slightly prefer the first one
Elora: I think I like the second one better,
Third set: I would definitely pick the first one and
The last one is hard, but I think I'd pick the one with more color.
That's my thoughts
but I agree they are all cool.
thanks for sharing
ttfn
Josh: I like the 2nd one better. I like the softer tones for that photo.
Elora: Hmmm, this is hard. I'll go with the 2nd one. It looks more rustic that way.
The running one: I actually like the second one the best with the blue tones, but maybe her face is too dark in it. If not that one, then I like the third one. It seems a lot more clear.
Flower one: The second one. The colors go well with each other.
I like them. You are talented.
First Set: The first one is warmer, thus I prefer it.
Second Set: The second one is nice. The sepia tones complement the photo a lot.
Third Set: I like the third one, you get some more natural coloring and some artistic shadowing all together.
Fourth Set: I prefer the second one. I think the single element popping with color has been overplayed the past few years.
Great composition!
I like the first shots of all of the two to choose between and the second to last of the four. :)
1st set- I like the first one because of the light on the grass, but Josh's face is kind of red.
2nd-Not sure. I like them both. It would probably just depend on how you use them.
3rd- I like the last one. I like the light on her hair.
4th- I like them both. Maybe the second slightly better.
Looks like you guys had fun! And I love your pictures!
Could you please throw some artistic talent my way? Thank you.
Pic. A) I like the 2nd one, the paler one of Joshua. It kind of has an old-fashioned feel to it.
Pic. B) Definitely the color one of Elora. The way the sun lights up the her hair is so lovely!
Pic. C) I like the 2nd photo best.
Pic. D) Definitely the one with more color. Elora's hair is so pretty, it just adds to the color of the sunflower.
OK, now spill the beans on your favorites!
Okay, I'm going to change my mind. On the third set with Elora running, I think I like the 3rd one better.
Wow, thanks for everyone's thoughts, it was interesting to see all the different opinions.
As for my favorites, I loved all the different effects when I look at them alone, but seeing them together I was surprised to find I preferred the color version almost always.
So #1-Love the faded, but my eye is drawn to the first one (his face really was that red that day).
#2- Love the sepia tone by itself, but next to the color I think the blue dress is so pretty in the grass
#3- The third one is definitely the clearest and brightest. If I printed the bluish one, I think I'd try to lighten it first!
#4- Definitely the full color shot. THough I might try the faded one with the flower faded as well, and see how that looks.
Thanks everyone!
Well I was going to offer my opinion, but mostly I agree with you so nevermind. They are all great though. BTW thanks for helping me with Flickr...I should have been able to figure it out, but I was worried that I would do it wrong and not be able to fix it.
of the ones of Joshua I definitely like the warmness in the top one, but I also like the bottom, so I'm a bit torn...as for Elora's running pic, the third is my favorite!!! You take awesome pics!!! I can't even begin to imagine that kinds of shots you would take once you had your hands on a nice lil DSLR.
Josh: second one
Elora 1- first one
Elora 2- third one
Elora 3- first one.
They are all beautiful though.
Post a Comment