Please forgive the excessive pictures of me... I limited this post to a display of two of my new acquisitions, so you don't have to see 500 pictures of me in the same post. Feel free to scroll through really fast if you so desire.
First, we have the brown henley. I've always wanted one of these: subtle yet chic. Be prepared for multiple fascinating shots:

Maybe I'll just pose one more time before I go out.
Next, we have a lovely nutmeg heather v-neck ribbed sweater. I can't believe I've never owned one before. I always stole my sister's. Isn't it nice? Question: Why do digital cameras always make a weird pattern when they record lines, like those on my sweater? To see the real texture, you'd have to click on the enlarged version. Which is huge. So don't.

Why, a fall leaf! I'm glad I have a sweater to wear this time of year.
No, this isn't the same pose. Its a better one.
Look how edgy I am, on the edge of the frame. Heh.
So, those are the first two. Maybe not exciting to you folks who have closets full of sweaters, but I was happy with them. Keep your eyes open for an upcoming post featuring my two other new tops.
*ANTM stands for America's Next Top Model, for those who were wondering.

Why, a fall leaf! I'm glad I have a sweater to wear this time of year.
No, this isn't the same pose. Its a better one.
Look how edgy I am, on the edge of the frame. Heh.So, those are the first two. Maybe not exciting to you folks who have closets full of sweaters, but I was happy with them. Keep your eyes open for an upcoming post featuring my two other new tops.
*ANTM stands for America's Next Top Model, for those who were wondering.



14 comments:
WHAT Autumn? And you KNOW we clicked on the picture to enlarge. I love the light behind you. Very cool. And if I looked like you I'd take pictures of me everyday. More power to you.
Lynne- I'll let you in on a little secret: Photoshop does wonders for forehead lines!
I totally love this fun post!! Thanks for the fashion show - you look very chic indeed! Dont'cha love a good sale?!?
Whoa, you're all hot in that last picture...wierd. ;) I like your sweaters...I guess I didn't know what you meant by henley before...I've got a blue shirt and a black shirt like that, but they're not sweaters. Not big sweayer weather here in Texas...you guys have already had snow and we're still in the 80's.
You really make me want to be a sweater person, but the last time I tried on a sweater, I looked horrible in it. So, I have a couple of sweaters in my closet, but they rarely make it on my person.
Cute sweaters! I love it when I can get a lot of great stuff for cheap!
skeller- yes, if it weren't for sales, I wouldn't have many clothes.
kiera- yeah, the last one doesn't even look like me, its weird.
cardine- I used to dislike sweaters..I still can't stand wearing turtle-necks, I always feel so constrained and uncomfortable. Sweaters aren't for everyone I guess.
tirza- me too!
LOL! I don't watch TV, so I definitely appreciated you telling me what that meant. :)
You look beautiful and I love sweaters. I wish I had more that I liked, though. Maybe someday...
I know you were probably just joking about ANTM, but I've gotta say that I think you could have done well on that show! You have the right body type and you're a great poser.
Oh, and the sweaters look great! :)
You look great, and I love the colors you chose. I love sweaters, as long as they're not turtlenecks. It's like slowly strangling myself throughout the day - on purpose. No thank you.
heidi- thanks for the compliment! I think you would look great in any sweater; I'm sorry you don't like all of yours.
julie- Awe thanks. Too bad I'm way too old, when they say 24 year olds are getting up there! Not that I would actually want to be a model. And what do you mean I'm a poser? :)
Missy- I hear you on the turtle necks. Yuck.
You're too funny. Love the poses and the new sweaters...and the random leaves stuck to the wall. You crack me up!
rhea- I took this pic in my daughters room, that leaf has been there since last year! I did photoshop out all the rest of the stuff on the wall though.
Haha. I laughed when I typed 'poser'. It really was a compliment! :)
Post a Comment