Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Take On Me

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have to say one of my favorite music videos from the 80's was A-Ha's "Take On Me". You know, the one where the girl jumps into the comic book drawing? Recently, my sister showed me this awesome spoof on You Tube. Its the same video, but the words are a little ..... different. You've GOT to watch it. Well, at least I thought it was funny.



5 comments:

KieraAnne said...

How'd you get it to load to blogger? You'll have to tell me. I watched it with Patrick last night and he thought it was just as funny as I did, which was cool. :)

Mellissa said...

I don't remember the video from that song, but I love the song. However, that was TOO FUNNY! It's like Weird Al all over again!

tearese said...

kiera- yeah, I'll explain it to you, it was different than where you were looking. Joseph thought it was funny, but not as much as me.
missy- my dad had a vhs tape of 80's videos, and this was my favorite one (for obvious reasons). I thought of Weird Al with this too!

denedu said...

That was always one of my favorite videos and songs, too. It was considered very "break through" back then. hahaha Now I feel old, 'cause I actually have it on one of my old vhs tapes, too. hahaha

julie said...

Oh, yes. I loved that video when I was younger! It was so cool and romantic. I thought the guy was so hot! Sigh. It was fun to see it again and I enjoyed the silly new lyrics!