So you just saw a video of Joshua, he's about 22 months old right now. I was recently viewing this video of Elora at the same age, shortly after we moved here. Its weird to see how different kids are at the same age! I was trying to get her to sing the abc's, which she could usually do much better but she was a bit distracted for the video. You can definitely see she still has the same personality! Don't worry about her with the marker, we've always kept boxes and big papers around for her to draw on, and she's always been very good about not drawing on the walls. Josh on the other hand.....lets just say we don't keep markers out anymore.
This was with our old camera, you know, the one that didn't shoot video too well? Still, I'm glad to have it. They grow up so quickly! If you haven't watched the last post of Joshua climbing on the chair, you should.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute videos! My kids always amaze me with their differences too.
Thats' crazy...I remember when Isabelle was that age...about the time we both went to moms for Christmas? She was 23 months, so a month older, anyway she could talk really well and knew all of her abc's. I wonder how James will compare. :)
What a cutie. That's a good idea with the box and paper so they always have something to draw on. I'm afraid Riley would not stick to the "no walls" rule. He's my stinker for sure!
It's great that you have these videos of your kids. Elora is growing up so fast - it's unbelievable!
It's so true. Dallin and Alyssa are SOO different! Alyssa can definitely only use markers behind closed doors. I can't even seem to keep crayon off the wall . . .
kati- thanks for stopping by! I haven't heard from you in a while. I know, I can't wait to see how the new baby will turn out.
Post a Comment