(Isn't this the coolest notebook ever? You have to slide the sticks to open it.)





(See, he's in a bear's cave and found some treasure...)



(Hey, grown-up William is kind of hunky!)


(Hmm, wonder who this could be?)
(We're up on that mountain..)
(Sorry, moved this while I was scanning it! That bunny is in most of the pages after this.)
(The small sign says, "Court Jester's Union." There's the bunny behind the tent on the left.)
(It was about here that I began to suspect this wasn't just a story.)


On this last page, he had glued several pages together, and cut out a hole to put my ring inside the heart. Aww.
8 comments:
I remember sitting in the hotel room in LA, the night before our cruise, listening to you tell us about this story he made for you. I don't remember if you had the book with you, probably not, but I thought it was such a neat way for him to propose - especially the ring inside the book at the end.
What a great story. Sigh...
I love that the ring was cut into the book, too. And I just noticed with this viewing (I don't remember seeing it before) that he wrote LOVE inside the puzzle piece.
This is so sweet. And artistic. Your kids should be genius artists for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Yay! What a nice way to propose! Patrick didn't have anything clever planned like that...I thought he would, but nope. Oh well, I still said yes. :)
Yeah, I'm clever like that... sometimes.
Wow that's so awesome! He is really good at the illustrations! Loved it, thanks for sharing.
julie- I don't remember if I brought it either,though its highly likely as it was the same day. Or you could've seen it in October when I was in town for Kiera's wedding.
Sarah- I know the ring part was very cool. We didn't go anywhere special, but the book was good enough to make up for it I suppose. He read it to me in my apartment before I left for our cruise.
Lynne-Thanks, maybe some of it will rub off on them1
kiera- at least you guys went out and stuff.
melanie- thanks, I'll tell him people liked it.
joseph- you're so modest.
beautiful love story. Still brought a tear to my eye. Love you both
Post a Comment