Jonah August's first pictures for those who haven't seen these yet....and there are plenty more to come, don't worry. As well as the birth story, of course.
He's a cutie! Kind of looks like your other kids. Congratulations again. I hope you're feeling well, and I can't wait to hear the birth story. I love birth stories!
Terease! I still can't believe your baby Jonah is here..and you went with Jonah August..awesome! He is such a cutie pie! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
10 comments:
Yay baby Jonah! I just realized all of your kids names end in an "a" sound....Elora, Joshua, Jonah...you should name you next baby She-Ra!
He's a cutie! Kind of looks like your other kids. Congratulations again. I hope you're feeling well, and I can't wait to hear the birth story. I love birth stories!
Oh, what a sweet little guy! Welcome, baby Jonah!! I hope you're feeling well, Tearese!
He's so cute. Congrats again guys!
Congratulations! He's darling!
kiera- yeah!
missy- he kind of looks like Elora when she was a baby.
heidi-thanks! we're doing good.
crystal-thanks!
julie-aw, thanks!
Terease! I still can't believe your baby Jonah is here..and you went with Jonah August..awesome! He is such a cutie pie! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Welcome, Jonah. :)
What an absolutely gorgeous baby boy!! Congratulations Tearese!!
Congrats! How exciting :)
Post a Comment