Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

Our little boy was born today at 7:07 PM!

Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz.
Length: 20 1/2"

15 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh, congrats Tearese!!! We just found out our baby is breech so our baby's DOB will definitely be August 11th, as we will be shuttled in for a lovely c-section that afternoon. Oh the humanity.

Ruth said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling well and that the baby is doing good.

*Katie* said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him!

KieraAnne said...

Yay Babies!

julie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear what you named him and to see the first pics of him!

Am a little bummed that I NEVER voted for July 22nd. I really didn't think he'd come so early. I'm a horrible guesser. :)

Doreen said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Hope both of you are doing well. :o)

Jill - GlossyVeneer said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics and hear more about the new one!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Yea, I voted for the 10 days early!)

What is his name?

How are you feeling?

Let me know if you need me to babysit big brother and big sister sometime.

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you're both doing well and can't wait to see pictures!

Crystal said...

Congrats guys! So happy for you!!

Cardine said...

I voted for around the due date. I guess this isn't a democracy.

Oh, hooray for you! To celebrate your new baby's birth, I had a new nephew of my own! And his name is Joshua!

Kiera said...

Congratulations Tearese!! This is so exciting for your family.

Mellissa said...

Congratulations! I hope you and your new little one are feeling great. July 21st is a great day - it's my Carter's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!

tearese said...

chelle-oh no! I hope everything turns out well...seems like there are an overabundance of c-sections 'round there, but at least theres a good reason for it.
ruth, katie,kiera- thanks! We're doing great.
julie- haha. I voted for the right one. Most people picked what you did...of course, Kiera skewed it by voting 4 times.
cardine- josh is sooo popular. Its a good name!
missy- yeah josh is 6-12, I'm 6-21, and now 7-21... we're gonna have fun keeping birthdays straight!
sarah- yeah,sorry we forgot to call you, you could've walked across the street to see me! Joseph says he stopped by your house one night to tell you , but you weren't home.
everyone else- thanks for your well-wishes!