Too funny! I love the one where Elora is sticking her tongue out to the side and Joshua is looking very mischievous in the background.
I want to come to your house and do fun stuff... I like your towels....it looks cold.
missy- I like that one too..thanks, I was beginning to think everyone must hate these pics!kiera-eh, it wasn't that cold. At least not for me!
Cute!I'm cold just looking at them, but maybe it was warmer than it looks? :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too funny! I love the one where Elora is sticking her tongue out to the side and Joshua is looking very mischievous in the background.
I want to come to your house and do fun stuff... I like your towels....it looks cold.
missy- I like that one too..thanks, I was beginning to think everyone must hate these pics!
kiera-eh, it wasn't that cold. At least not for me!
Cute!
I'm cold just looking at them, but maybe it was warmer than it looks? :)
Post a Comment